Developed in partnership with Senior Lifestyle Corporation, The Sheridan at Eastside provides a lifestyle that fosters independence, actively engages the mind, invigorates the body and nurtures the spirit. This unique property provides independent living suites and cottages as well as assisted living and memory care units with best-in-class care customized to meet the needs of each resident. The property features an impressive main building that overlooks a tranquil pond, 15 acres of scenic woodlands, and 24 charming cottages. In addition to the meticulously designed living spaces, residents can enjoy beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces with secured exterior courtyards and gentle walking paths.
"Our extensive development experience combined with our passion for building the best properties in the business made us an ideal partner for this marquee project."– Matthew Griffin, SVP of Eastern States, Griffin Living
Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals in the elegant dining room and play games in the spacious common area living rooms. They are encouraged to participate in a myriad of activities such as getting creative in the art studio, visiting the on site salon and spa, swimming in the pool or making use of the fully equipped fitness center. The facility utilizes state-of-the-art Wi-Fi-based technology to improve communication, enhance creativity and provide sensory experiences, intellectual stimulation and wellness opportunities for memory care residents.
1900 Tree Lane
Snellville, GA 30078 | Map
- Owner/Developer/Manager: Joint venture between Griffin Living and Senior Lifestyles Corporation
- Architect: Curts Gaines Hall Jones Architects, Inc.
- Property Type: Independent Living | Assisted Living | Memory Care
- Unit Sizes: 339-730 sq. ft.
- Independent Living Cottages: 32
- Independent Living Suites: 90
- Assisted Living Units: 60
- Memory Care Units: 32
- Site Area: 15 Acres
- Stories: 2-3
- Total Rentable Area: 162,615 sq. ft.
- Total Building Area: 236,962 sq. ft.
- Status: In Operation