Located in the vibrant Riverwalk community of Riverside, this gated multi-family community offers residents resort-style living with an array of amenities that deliver style and comfort and embrace an active, healthy lifestyle. The complex is comprised of two and three story buildings with Santa Barbara influence architecture. The centerpiece of the community is a pool with lounges, cabanas, and BBQ grills along with a clubhouse that features a library, a self-serve coffee bar, a gaming/media lounge, a resident business center, and a fully equipped fitness center.
"The Viano is a great example of the excellence that the Griffin team brings to all their projects."– John C. Terando, SVP of Western States Division, Griffin Living
The apartments are designed with spacious floor plans and come as one, two or three bedroom and range in size from 676 to 1124 sq. ft. Each unit includes stainless appliances, granite kitchen counter tops, 9′ ceilings, and French doors leading to private patios or balconies.
- Developer and manager: Paul Griffin III and the Griffin Team
- Funding partners: Canyon Real Estate Partners LLC & MetLife Investment Management
- Property type: Multifamily
- Number of units: 264
- Average unit size: 973 sq. ft.
- Total rentable area: 256,902 sq. ft.
- Total building area: 290,000 sq. ft.
- Status: In operation